Dream Organics Geranium Water
Searching for the best geranium hydrosol available online?
Instantly quench skin with Dream Organics essential oil rich formula.
- Perfect for aging, dry and combination skin
- Gentle formula rich in organic geranium essential oil
- Highest quality aromatherapy ingredients
- Luxe glass bottle designed and printed in USA
Ships in 24 hours * Satisfaction Guaranteed *
How to Use:
Add Dream Organics Geranium Water into your daily skincare and aromatherapy and bathing routine.
- If you like to mist yourself: Hold bottle with mister 12-18 inches from face. With eyes closed mist onto skin. Massage into pores with clean hands.
- If you prefer to apply with an applicator: Apply product onto a fresh makeup sponge, towel or organic cotton and then gently wipe skin.
- If you must have aromatherapy in the bath: Add 1/4 ounce of Dream Organics Geranium Water into bath for an organic floral aromatic experience. For a dreamy bathing experience add Dreamy Pink Himalayan Salts and your favorite Dream Organics Bath Oil.
This pure organic flower water has several aromatherapy and skincare benefits.
- Use in combination with geranium serum for a moisture rich skin treatment
- Pour into bath to pamper your body
- Add to your meditation routine
- Mist and breathe in deeply to calm and relax nerves
- Apply after makeup to set
- Mist before a pic for a photo ready glow
Geranium Hydrosol Benefits experienced by Dream Organics Customers.
- Tightens wrinkled skin
- Balances hormones
- Relieves stress
- Reduces depression
- Reduces inflammation
- Minimizes appearance of varicose veins
- Improves circulation
- Alleviates the effects of menopause
Disclaimer: Dream Organics does not claim to cure, prevent or treat any skin disorder, disease or illness. Geranium Hydrosol Benefits above have been experienced by Dream Organics Customers. Individual Results Vary. Rose Geranium essential oil does not seem to have any side effects, but like many essential oils, it is not recommended for use with pregnant women or children.
Some essential oils may cause irritation or allergic reactions in people with sensitive skin, so it is advisable to do a patch test before using regularly. Always consult your physician before starting any skincare or aromatherapy regiment.